1. Free access walls with no need for permission
- Largo da Oliveirinha (near Calçada da Glória). Formed by 2 sequences of wood panels installed from the floor, it is located exactly at the end of Travessa do Fala-Só and the nascent side of Largo da Oliveirinha.
2. Walls requiring application to paint (Sending of a proposal / presenting of a portfolio or project)
- Calçada da Glória (Near the S. Pedro de Alcântara belvedere) – 7 panels under the management of GAU, where you can intervene with your artwork under previous contact with GAU. (You can intervene with your artwork by sending an email with your request and with the proposal/sketch for firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Telheiras – 6 walls under the management of Edis One in partnership with GAU and local entities. (You can intervene with your artwork, after approval by sending your proposal to email@example.com).
- Benfica – 1 wall under the management of ParizOne in partnership with GAU and local entities.
(You can intervene with your artwork, and after approval by sending your proposal to http://sweetneight.blogspot.pt/)